Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The 1,000th Post

When I started this blog in 2005, it was for my various musings that I thought would largely go unheard, read or perused.


Not entirely so.


Not willing to sit on my hands, I trucked on, spouted off any number of things, shared my thoughts, sifted through the news, was moved by the cuteness of things, tried to jump-start a meme and joined the ranks of a bloated blogosphere, of voices crying out in the digital wilderness.


I must thank so many:


- the Lawd (Deo Gratia)

-family, friends, onlookers

-people looking for Star Trek stuff

- amazing blogs, bloggers, commentators and more (OFK, BCF, SDA, 5 to the power of three, the hostess with the mostess to name but a very few)


Thanks, everyone, and I hope I didn't disappoint.


3 comments:

Anne said...

Congratulations!

Blazingcatfur said...

Congrats!

Osumashi Kinyobe said...

Gracias to one and all.